Today I completed all assignments in my online class -- which includes having this blog in the beginning condition it is in. Thanks to my "test market"! I do not know if I will maintain it or not. I like the look and feel of it and the potential. But I wonder if learning Facebook might be a better use of my time. As of this minute, the Internet itself seems so vast I feel like never logging on to anywhere ever again! But, I know I will - I love to read, to learn and to communicate with friends.
A personal blog just makes me feel like I'm hoping someone out there cares enough to read what I have to say. Thanks to those of you who do! Since I'm not shy about saying what I want to say and some of you love me anyway -- it might be a good venue to use -- just feels presumptuous.
Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on finishing all assignments for your online class!! A good sense of accomplishment...you did it!! ~Sheryl
ReplyDelete