Saturday, March 20, 2010

My First Blog Post


Friends and Family,
If you are reading this you are either part of the initial online class in which I set up this blog or you have been invited to view the information I would like to share with any interested parties. My kids and friends have varying opinions about blogs. I am yet neutral and I have no choice but to try it and see what happens.

6 comments:

  1. I love the picture! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is I the one and only Grandpa Jim once Little Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,

    I tried to use my http://donquixotehidalo.typepad.com/donquixotehidalgo/ Grandpa Jim and Little Jimmy by selecting TypePad and a couple of others but the only thing that worked for me was Anonymous __ This must be a measage to me.

    ___ Love you your fat wrinkled old father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying again using James Wilson McKinstry (TyePad)

    http://donquixotehidalo.typepad.com/donquixotehidalgo/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using my name and my URL web site worked... As you can see If you post to mine you see letters to read and type before you post goes active.

    Are you having fun with this educational adventure? Love Dad!

    ReplyDelete