I never pass up an opportunity to walk and talk with my friends - welcome!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Learning about Blogger
Today I have learned much about Blogger. It has been very easy to work with and even enjoyable. I hope you enjoy at least one of my links or one of the radio broadcasts from Revive Our Hearts - my favorite radio program.
Congrats, Sharon! Great job of entering the world of blogging! Like the clean look, the color choices, and accessibility to great info. Will you include access to your recipe collection some day?! Keep up the good work! ~Sheryl
Hello Sharon. You are doing very well with your blog. People don't necessarily have to be listed as registered users on your blog, but they need to be registered users of blogger and sign in when they want to comment. Looks like you have it all worked out now. Good job.
As many of you know, I enjoy sharing what I learn. It may be in the area of Bible study or family & parenting issues or health & nutrition topics. It might include recipes, book titles, music or photographs. Whatever it is, if I share it, it is something that has helped me to grow in some way. I share because I care about you and want to see you take opportunities to grow as well. So, if you would like, walk with me on these virtual pages and let's learn together.
hi Mom. hope you enjoy your blogging!
ReplyDeleteDon't get too crazy :P
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is quite impressive!! Way to go, Sharon!!=)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to walking with you :-)
ReplyDelete<3 Martha
Congrats, Sharon! Great job of entering the world of blogging! Like the clean look, the color choices, and accessibility to great info. Will you include access to your recipe collection some day?! Keep up the good work! ~Sheryl
ReplyDeleteHello Sharon. You are doing very well with your blog. People don't necessarily have to be listed as registered users on your blog, but they need to be registered users of blogger and sign in when they want to comment. Looks like you have it all worked out now. Good job.
ReplyDeleteSo totally cool, cuz you like do the research and I trust you so I reap the benefit, and you are easy to understand!!
ReplyDeletetest
ReplyDelete